There is less than two weeks before the Duke and Duchess of Sussex touch down in Australia for a whirlwind trip down under, as well as New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga.
Despite Melbourne being the best city in the country, we’ll only get one day of royal goodness this time around. The itinerary has been made public and Harry & Meghan are going to be very, very busy!
This is what the pair will be getting up to on October 18th...
- A stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens, meeting the public along the way (!!!!)
- Reception at Government House with young Victorian leaders and community members
- A visit to a social enterprise café which offers leadership, mentoring and training programmes for young Aboriginal people
- A visit to a primary school to meet students who are involved in sustainability programs
- A tram trip to South Melbourne beach to meet volunteers who help keep Port Phillip Bay beaches clean
Want more info on their trip? Go here!
Fifi, Fev & Byron revealed what Nick Cummins said OFF AIR about Cass…