Australia will be the first stop on Prince Harry and wife Meghan's first official overseas tour and now we know where we can spot them!
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will land in Sydney on October 16 to begin a three-week regional tour.
They arrive in Sydney on October 16, before heading to Dubbo where locals say they are excited to welcome the royal pair.
Following a day in Dubbo, the pair will travel to Melbourne and back to Sydney for the Invictus Games - a Paralympics style event for defence veterans - which begin on October 20.
On October 22 the royals will spend a day on Fraser Island, before making their way to Fiji and Tonga and then back to Sydney on October 26 to close out the Games the next day.
The tour will end with four days in New Zealand.
Here's the full run down:
- Tuesday, October 16: Sydney, Australia
- Wednesday, October 17: Dubbo, Australia
- Thursday, October 18: Melbourne, Australia
- Friday, October 19: Sydney, Australia
- Saturday, October 20: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday, October 21: Sydney, Australia
- Monday, October 22: Fraser Island, Australia
- Tuesday, October 23: Suva, Fiji
- Wednesday, October 24: Suva, Fiji
- Thursday, October 25: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- Friday, October 26: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
- Saturday, October 27: Sydney, Australia
- Sunday, October 28: Wellington, New Zealand
- Monday, October 29: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
- Tuesday, October 30: Auckland, New Zealand
- Wednesday, October 31: Rotorua, New Zealand
Catch up on today's headlines and download the Hit app here: iOS | Android